my 1st photobook by pixajoy



24.9.2012

hari ni ai dah terima my 1st ever photobook by pixajoy. yeah!! it's small in size half of A4- awesome n super cute. oh! ai just love it.

still remember hard effort of doing  this photobook? yeah, it took 16 hours to complete it. haha, so tak pro. rasa berbaloi beli voucher from living social rm39, dapat photobook yang memuaskan hati. ai mengaku that I can't stop viewing photos in d photobook. hoi, hoi macam tak percaya je ai berjaya buat photobook ni. semangat berkobar2 nak buat another 2 books! (currently ada 2 more voucher, haha)

pixajoy, guys you just made my day :-) service was prompt n most important I love the photobook! you guys shall wait my next project!

so korang kalau nak tengok apa lagi product by pixajoy, feel free to click pixajoy banner kat blog ni or log on to www.pixajoy.com.my

"preserve the memories with d love ones"

Posted via Huawei Ideos S7

0 comment:

Powered by Blogger.